Over Mediadokter 2.0

Een samenvatting van wat er op de leukste en beste Nederlandse weblogs te vinden is. Luister naar de rubriek Mediadokter 2.0 in het radioprogramma Live uit Lloyd op Radio Rijnmond (dinsdag tussen 14.30 en 15.00 uur).

15 september 2010

Star Wars Parody Song – Midichlorian Rhapsody

Jeff and Maya Bohnhoff are creating some of the best parodies I’ve heard lately. This one is a take on Bohemian Rhapsody – Star Wars style!

You’ll find eighteen tracks on their CD, including titles such as DNA, Landing Party, Our Meds are Cheaper and I Am the Walmart. The titles alone are enough to make me grab my credit card… dude, I have to listen to these! As a long-time Weird Al fan, you know I’m going to love this stuff.
[Bron: http://chris.pirillo.com,
Star Wars Parody Song – Midichlorian Rhapsody.]

0 reacties: